Monday, December 14, 2009

Metastatic Cancer More Condition_symptoms (More) Metastatic Cancer Or Just A Coincidence?

(More) Metastatic cancer or just a coincidence? - metastatic cancer more condition_symptoms

My mother is fighting cancer for a long time, an initial diagnosis of breast cancer in 2000.Since then distributed to the lung in 2005 and his hip hit last winter.She intense radiation in March and was on chemotherapy in a position to do more to combat . (as in chemotherapy, it was time per week for 2 consecutive years.) A month ago my right leg enough to hurt badly.Her doctor said it was his sciatic nerve and gave everything from slabs of drugs, muscle relaxants, to with the pain with physical therapy. This has been a month and the pain is worse than ever, which is bedrest.She its borders, but it demands full, or a hard disk arthritus in his back gave him problems, but my sister and I fear that the cancer has to spine distributed. She can not stand or sit in a chair for more than 2 minutes at a time and must cope with pain had pain in my hip never really bareable.The .. I'm not sure what is going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment