Monday, December 7, 2009

Bmi Women Is There A BMI Calculator That Incorporates Frame Size And Breast Size, For Women?

Is there a BMI calculator that incorporates frame size and breast size, for women? - bmi women

I think I am overweight, but I really want to know my BMI, and not one that only takes height and weight factors. I have big breasts, and it represents a good part of my body weight / fat. I also have a large part of the body, and changes in BMI also.
I can not find a simulator for BMI asserts that these factors give the eye, a more accurate reading.

1 comments:

skeptiko... said...

Probably there is no need for this type of simulator remember that you give your BMI, and there is an area that falls. This area is considered for the body structure and size of the breast.

Post a Comment